Did you know that the air inside your home can be more harmful than the air outside? According to the EPA, the levels of indoor air pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels, sometimes exceeding 100 times. Unless you have severe allergies or sensitivies, you may not be aware of all the chemicals that surround you in your home.
5 Ways to Create a Healthier Home...
- Be aware of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - chemicals that escape as gases into surrounding air. VOCs can be emitted from paints, glues, finishes and products within the home and can set-off or contribute to illness.
- Avoid Plastics - these can contribute to indoor air pollution by releasing chemical pollutants that can be trapped in household dust.
- Let the fresh air in - open windows and doors where possible and be sure to use exhaust fans in wet areas and when cooking to help remove moisture and cooking fumes.
- Use Himalayan Salt Lamps – these can balance electromagnetic radiation and help to cleanse, deodorize and purify air.
- Keep it clean - with non-toxic, environmentally friendly products. They are better for your health and the health of your home, and a better, cleaner option for the environment.
To learn how to clean with non-toxic products, book a time with me to gather with friends (because friends don’t let friends clean with chemicals) and I’ll show you how easy it is!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO book a gathering,
CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK