Face masks are great for those that don't want to take the time to invest in a daily regimen. They deliver results by consistently using them a few times a week. They can help diminish sagging skin, moisten dry skin, reduce fine lines, banish blemishes, smooth out wrinkles, and minimize large pores. Here are the top 10 reasons to use a face mask:
- Face masks are ageless. From tweens to aging skin, there's a face mask for all types.
- They are genderless. Men, women, everyone can utilize the results of a face mask. It's perfect for those that don't want to invest a lot of time and routine in caring for their skin.
- Most face masks have an anti-aging focus. Who wouldn't want to look younger and have their skin feel as new as a baby's bottom!
- FOMO!! Face masks are trending everywhere on social media...don't miss out!
- They are convenient and portable. Most face masks are TSA sized, making them perfect for travel and those with busy lifestyles. From 3-20 minutes, face masks are a quick solution.
- Safer facemasks let you focus on leading a fun-filled lifestyle instead of being bogged down with toxins flowing through your system.
- Find one that ships to your door on replenishment. You'll never run out, and you won't have to be overwhelmed at the store!
- They are available in a style that suits you from peel to cream to clay. Each type serves a different purpose. Charcoal peel masks pull gunk from deep within pores. Our cream-based glycolic peel helps to regenerate your skin cells and turnover creating a new healthy skin cell.
- Choose a warming mask for a fast exposure and experience. Our AHA/BHA peel provides warmth and tingle that you KNOW is working!
- A lot of masks are made popular by the Asia-Pacific countries, but choose a made in the USA for supporting those that live and work here.
I have 2 solutions for your masking needs. One is our willa charcoal peel away mask. It's perfect for anyone one that wants a pull the gunk out peel. It isn't overly drying, but dries on your face in about 20 minutes and provides you the satisfaction of peeling and seeing what's pulled out from the mask. The more you peel, the healthier your skin.
Our second peel is formulated with a potent blend of AHA/BHA and fruit enzymes. This resurfacing peel works to remove dead surface skin and help improve the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark spots without irritation. Powerhouse glycolic, lactic, and saliyclic acids along with antioxidant rich fruit extracts help drive cell turnover, while hyaluronic acid and anti-oxidant rich green tea nourish and protect to reveal more glowing skin. Dermatologist and allergy tested. Safe for sensitive skin. Formulated for all skin types including sensitive, dry, blemish-prone, combination and normal.
As a final treat to nourish your skin, after peeling with any product, I recommend using a face oil/skin elixir like Born to Glow. This intensely hydrating yet lightweight face oil boasting seven radiance-boosting botanical oils, and helps you turn up your inner glow! Absorbs in a flash for a soft (never greasy) feel and the fresh-faced look of glowy skin. Then the final step is to use a quality mineral sunscreen, because your skin will be more vulnerable to sun damage as your cells are regenerating.