I'm a 50-something crazy obsessed wax/home fragrance addict. I was introduced to Scentsy in 2012 by a You Tuber and I have been hooked ever since. I figured if I was buying so much Scentsy, I should become a consultant to help with my addiction.
I will admit it. I was a kit-napper. I had no intention of actually selling Scentsy. All I wanted was the kit and the discount.
I was asked once why I decided to become a Scentsy consultant and I thought this would be the perfect time to share my reasons with you:
1. I sell Scentsy because I want the discount (aka - kit-napper).
2. I sell Scentsy because I want something to fall back on when I retire.
3. I sell Scentsy because I want to be able to travel if I so choose when I retire.
4. I sell Scentsy because I want to not be so afraid of everything and challenge myself by doing things I normally wouldn't.
5. I sell Scentsy because I want to be part of a community of kind, caring and considerate individuals who aren't into back-stabbing......Hey, I'm just being real here.