I'm a 50-something crazy obsessed wax/home fragrance addict. I was introduced to Scentsy in 2012 by a You Tuber and I have been hooked ever since. I figured if I was buying so much Scentsy, I should become a consultant to help with my addiction.
I will admit it. I was a kit-napper. I had no intention of actually selling Scentsy. All I wanted was the kit and the discount.
I was asked once why I decided to become a Scentsy consultant and I thought this would be the perfect time to share my reasons with you:
1. I sell Scentsy because I want the discount (aka - kit-napper).
2. I sell Scentsy because I want something to fall back on when I retire.
3. I sell Scentsy because I want to be able to travel if I so choose when I retire.
4. I sell Scentsy because I want to not be so afraid of everything and challenge myself by doing things I normally wouldn't.
5. I sell Scentsy because I want to be part of a community of kind, caring and considerate individuals who aren't into back-stabbing......Hey, I'm just being real here.
I began my Scentsy journey on Feb 14, 2018, as a Kit-napper. I had no intentions of ever Selling Scentsy to anyone or having a team and moving up the ladder. Things spiraled out of control really fast. I found acquaintances eager to get a catalog and before I knew it I had an amazing customer base and a team of rock stars. Scentsy has opened up a whole new world for me and every day I wake up, I'm excited to see what's in store for me. I am truly blessed to be a consultant, and I can honestly say it's the best spur of the moment decision I made in my entire life.
I proudly locally serve Rock Hill, York, Clover, Newport, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, Chester, Lancaster, Sharon, Hickory Grove, South Carolina, as well as, the Pineville and Charlotte North Carolina metro-areas.